As healthcare providers embrace digital transformation, virtual care, and cloud-first strategies, the underlying healthcare IT infrastructure has increasingly become decentralized, creating many more gaps that can result in patients’ protected health information (PHI) being put at greater risk. Existing cybersecurity solutions address critical aspects of securing the healthcare IT system but are not adequately addressing hidden vulnerabilities found in clinical workflows. Founded by David Ting, the cofounder and former CTO of Imprivata and a former appointee to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Health Care Industry Cybersecurity Task Force, Tausight will help healthcare provider CIOs, CISOs, and their IT organizations better understand the risks that are inherent in how PHI is used and then better secure their clinical workflows when clinicians access and use their patients’ PHI. On March 10, we announced our Series A $20 million funding, co-led by existing investors Polaris Partners and Flare Capital Partners, alongside new investor .406 Ventures. We will use this funding to expand our go-to-market team and further build out our breakthrough, healthcare-specific risk management platform. Tausight is an exciting place to be, at an exciting time, and the best time to join us is right now. Tausight is looking for an experienced, highly motivated Lead QA Engineer to work on a team responsible for full lifecycle testing of Tausight’s workflow security platform. This QA Lead position is an important, hands-on role that will both help define and implement our product test strategy, including test automation and manual testing. This person will also help to establish processes and procedures to further the company’s capabilities in testing and to help to move the company from primarily manual testing to a healthy mix of manual and automated testing.
What You Will Do:
- Bring your experience in test automation frameworks and CI/CD test stages to help create a solid automated test foundation for our products.
- Ensure our test automation framework is stable, reliable, and maintainable.
- Ensure engineers can easily add tests to the test automation framework and the process is clearly documented.
- Design our automated test systems, process, and procedures to provide auto-triage of test failures to the greatest extent that is reasonable.
- Execute manual test plans as needed in a timely manner.
- Update test plans and test systems as the product evolves.
- Perform ad-hoc and smoke testing as needed.
- File bugs with clearly reproducible steps, including all appropriate logs.
- Help reproduce reported issues, gather logs and clearly document reproducible steps.
- Work with software engineers to test private code drops as needed.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years in similar role
- In depth knowledge of QA test methodologies and strategies
- Experience with Windows agent testing
- Test automation experience
- Experience with and knowledgeable about functional, integration, end-to-end, performance, robustness/resilience/
- Application and demonstration of systematic approaches for identifying and rendering feature rich, complex test cases
- At least 1 year Windows application testing experience
- Experience creating test cases and test plans
- Demonstrates competence and self-motivation in analyzing problems and performing root cause analysis
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills