The world is moving towards instant digital payments. TabaPay, the leader in card payments for Fintech companies, helps companies easily disburse and collect payments and fund accounts in real time. TabaPay provides a simple, unified API to support a range of use cases, offers direct connections and intelligent least-cost routing across 10 card networks, and boasts one of the industry’s highest approval rates. TabaPay is trusted by over 1,400 companies and processes over $10 billion each year. To learn more, visit www.tabapay.com/careers.
TabaPay is looking for a mid to senior level software engineer to help design and build new instant payment solutions, as well as improve our core technology. He/she will report directly to the CTO and will help mentor the engineering team as needed. The ideal candidate is hands on, self-motivated, and a strong team player.
Working closely with TabaPay’s product and engineering teams in a fast-paced dynamic environment to research, develop, integrate and optimize innovative payment solutions.
- Engineer solutions that lead to high performing and customer-centric products
- Perform as an outstanding team player, and offer technical guidance as needed
- Brainstorm technical solutions to support concept/feasibility stage for new products
- Collaborate with product on created detailed requirements
- Apply technical expertise to continually improve new and existing solutions
- Assist the support engineer in troubleshooting customer issues as needed
- Successful track record of software development, delivering client-facing solutions
- Proven ability to translate high level product requirements into detailed specifications
- Capable of working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to work collaboratively with teams
- Skilled at managing multiple tasks at once and adapting to changes quickly
- Experience with the Scrum Agile development lifecycle process preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field
- 3 to 5 years of experience in software engineering
- Solid understanding of RESTful API structures
- Graduated from a top tier university
- 5 to 8+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience in the payments industry
TabaPay offers the following benefits:
- 100% employer-paid health care insurance including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- $300 monthly food credit through DoorDash
- $20 monthly cell phone credit
- Employer 401K Matching
- Unlimited vacation
- Remote and work from home options
EEO Employer: TabaPay is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.