Want to join the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies?
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our DevOps team!
? You will make an impact by…
Helping us manage and grow our infrastructure from both a development and systems perspective, solving intriguing challenges such as big-scale caching of data across multiple clouds and regions.
We’re searching for someone who wants to think and breathe in Linux command line and have an interest in container management and scaling of large amounts of data. You’ll also have a great opportunity to use your expertise and interests to guide the technology choices we make.
Ideally, you’ll be located in Edmonton, but you can work anywhere in North America (US or Canada). You can work 100% remotely. We work tightly together online by having daily catch-ups with the team!
? Your day-to-day work and responsibilities will include:
- Regular care/feeding of the infrastructure - reviewing logs, performance, alerts, etc to stabilize and improve the stability
- Maintenance, upgrades, backups, planning of systems/databases/pipelines
- Supporting development team with automation, testing, integrations
- Design/deploy new operations technologies and processes to support a fast-paced technology company
- Working with devops and development team members to solve problems and suggest/implement improvements
- Continually reviewing and improving network and application security
? Technologies you’ll be working with:
- Programming/scripting (PHP, Python, Bash, NodeJS)
- Containers (Docker, Cloud Run, Fargate, Kubernetes)
- Cloud platforms (GCP, AWS, Azure, Cloudflare)
- Configuration management (Terraform, Ansible)
- Application operation (Nginx, Apache, PHP, Python, Docker)
- Storage (MySQL, Redis, Object, Cloud-block, NFS)
- Logging/Monitoring (Datadog, OpenSearch, Logstash, Blackfire)
- CI/CD (Jenkins)
- Version control (git/github)
? This role is for you if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in devops and systems administration
- Strong Linux skills
- Understanding of Docker containers
- Strong experience in one or more cloud technology: Google Cloud, AWS
- Database management and tuning skills in SQL and NoSQL environments (MySQL, Postgres, Redis etc.)
- Strong programming experience (e.g. PHP or similar, Bash)
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken)
In addition we also appreciate if you have:
- Terraform, Jenkins and Packer experience
- Experience with business intelligence / data warehousing / ETL
- PHP skills
Read more about our engineering team