As a Full Stack Web Developer, you will report to the Chief Technology Officer. Your duties will include:
- Develop, implement, and optimize Microsoft .Net Core Web API libraries to support web and mobile applications.
- Analyze, design, develop, and maintain responsive front-end web applications for company commercial products and internally developed applications.
- Communicate directly with customers to understand requirements and generate functional specifications.
- Independently design and participate with others in design reviews for new features and application functionality.
- Work with existing and new systems/programs as needed.
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Provide technical support to users and employees. Share expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to peers and team members.
- Prepare written documentation and instructions for users and employees when needed.
- Review and coordinate with CTO all systems changes and programs prior to their implementation.
- Speak and present in front of a large group for training and presentation purposes.
- Complete projects by coordinating resources and timetables with CTO and users.
- Two or Four-Year degree in Information Systems or Computer Science is required.
- Experience with Angular 8+.
- Experience with Microsoft .Net Core, Web API and C#.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Microsoft IIS.
- Experience with Ionic Capacitor or Cordova.
- Experience with development environments such as Microsoft Visual Studio and VS Code.
- Public Safety sector knowledge or experience is highly desirable.
- Must be able to pass an FBI criminal background check, employment, and education history screening.
Knowledge and Other Abilities Required
- Ability to analyze information.
- Ability to work effectively both on a team and individually.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
- Ability to relate business requirements into programming and administration duties.
- Ability to analyze current software and workflow and offer suggestions on improvements to both software and workflow.
- Knowledge in testing, debugging, and maintaining programs to ensure functionality.
- Development experience with Android and iOS apps and the Ionic Framework a plus.
- Development experience with Delphi a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Desktop (Word, Excel, etc.) products.
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes using Azure DevOps a plus.
- Full time
- Work from home office requiring fast internet. Must be willing to live in one of the following States: California, Illinois, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, or Washington.
- Some travel