Strong Analytics is seeking a full-time, remote machine learning engineer to collaborate with our team building and managing machine learning pipelines, embedding statistical algorithms in robust software applications, and deploying machine learning applications to the cloud.
This role requires advanced Python programming and SQL, distributed data processing (e.g., Spark), and deploying models in batch, streaming, and real-time API contexts.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Profit sharing or equity, based on experience
- 100%-covered Health insurance for employees, 75%-covered dependents
- Four weeks PTO
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Personalized monthly perks and matched charitable donations
Candidates will be evaluated based on their skills with the following technologies/workflows:
- Relational databases (e.g., Postgres, MySQL)
- Distributed computation (e.g., Spark, Hive, Athena)
- Cloud infrastructure (we use AWS)
- General application (e.g., web API) development
- Git collaboration
All applicants will be considered based on their experience and demonstrated skill/aptitude, not formal education.
Applicants should have the ability to travel infrequently (