Great Opportunity to Start your Career in Healthcare
EARN $ While You Learn! Class duration 5 weeks (full time, M - F).
Placement into Patient Care Assistant position at St. Mary Medical
upon successful completion of course.
Next Class Starts June 14, 2021
To assist learners in gaining the knowledge, skills and attitude that will enable them to safely and effectively care for patients, the Nurse Assistant Trainee will be enrolled in an off-site Certified Nurse Assistant Program. This will prepare the beginning level nurse assistant to function as a member of the health care team under the supervision of a licensed Registered Nurse.
- High school graduation or equivalency.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Successful completion of the pre-entrance exam
- CPR certification recommended.
- Completes annual skill validations as well as safety and infection control procedures.