Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Deerfield, IL, 60015
Duration: 12 Months
Provides project management support to multiple Digital Transformation Projects.
- Fluent in modern design approaches and emerging technology including design thinking, agile delivery, scrum
- Enable fast-paced digital environment through people and culture change initiatives.
- Own program, tracking, and reporting performance across in-flight programs.
- Lead cross functional and technical teams in all aspects of project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closure for digital transformation programs. Establish, track and communicate project risks.
- Manage stakeholder expectations regarding deliverables during program execution.
- Partner with Digital Program Management Office and stakeholders to drive transformation initiatives
- Lead teams in timely resolution of complex problems, including development of digital solutions, project plans, resourcing plans and budgets.
- Ensure team alignment in the creation of Digital Transformation Project Management deliverables
- Create/maintain project plan
- Ensure timelines are met
- Raise issues/risks to project lead
- Manage logistics and facilitate project workshops
- Meeting notes, action items, risks/issues, decision log for the project
- Create and manage the communication plan and related content
- Create and provide status updates and program; assist with sponsor & Senior Leader updates
- Assist with other project presentations as requested by project lead
- Meeting participation/facilitation
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Reporting of Multiplier Initiatives and Support Value Capture
- Experience facilitating the use of process improvement tools; process mapping, root cause analysis, etc.
- Proven ability to manage cross functional projects with cross functional teams – local and globally
- Ability to be agile and pick-up on ever changing processes and new concepts
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with ability to interface well with other functions and lead effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
- Must be possess business acumen, be self-motivated, have good interpersonal skills, capable of analyzing and solving problems through innovative thought and experience, passion to drive for solutions as well as, good communication skills, project management tool knowledge
- Must have the following personal attributes: integrity and trust, work ethic, sound judgment, intellectual honesty, pragmatism, courage and conviction.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum education: MBA/MS or Bachelors with equivalent
- 3-5 years’ project management experience
- At least 5 years of demonstrated success leading multi-site, global or enterprise-wide programs in the medical products industry
- PMP (Project Management Professional) and Agile / SAFe Certification preferred
- Software Skills: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, Excel, Power BI, Tableau
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Lean Six Sigma Black Belt a plus
- Soft skills: agile, motivated, personable, energetic, organized, adaptable, okay with working in an ambiguous environment, and ability to professionally drive results
- Additional Information:
This is not necessarily an all-inclusive list of job-related responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, SPECTRAFORCE and the assigned client reserve the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
SPECTRAFORCE offers ACA compliant health benefits as well as dental, vision, accident, and hospital indemnity insurances. Additional benefits SPECTRAFORCE offers to the eligible employees include commuter benefits, 401K plan with matching and a referral bonus program. SPECTRAFORCE offers unpaid leave as well as paid sick leave when required by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SPECTRAFORCE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
For the full list of our open positions, please check [ Link Removed ]