Become a Spaceteams crew member
It's already in our name: working in teams is the foundation of our company. As our new crew member, you will become part of one of our Spaceteams that implements challenging projects together with and for our customers and partners.
About your job
We think and act as a team. You will be part of that team and be involved in
- collaborating with our customers in shaping the product vision
- participating in the selection of the technology stack for the team’s project
- designing, planning and building software with the product owner.
- contributing to the culture, the organization, and working methods of the team
You will develop yourself and share your knowledge and skills with your teammates.
- You have developed software professionally and have already proven this in various projects.
- You have a degree in computer science, software engineering or a comparable degree.
- You have experience with agile methods and like to actively influence the process and culture of your team.
- You like to take responsibility and ownership of the team’s software.
- You are eager to learn and share your knowledge with your colleagues.
- You are a team player. You feel comfortable within groups of people.
- You have good communication skills.
- You have excellent writing and communication skills in English, German is a plus.
- You are motivated to get projects done.