School Bus Monitor
Why You Should Choose SOUTHLAND
SOUTHLAND offers an opportunity that is always exciting and allows for routine. We offer free personalized training, competitive wages, bonuses, and flexibility within your personal life.
- Part-time hours, perfect for a stay-at-home parent, entrepreneur, or retiree!
- Competitive wages
- Free Training
- Referral bonuses
- Summers, weekends, and holidays off
- Opportunity for advancement
- Employee recognition programs
- Recognition as a community hero who helps to ensure everyone gets Safely Home
SOUTHLAND Transportation is seeking a dedicated School Bus Monitor to join our team! Bus Monitors support the bus driver during the trip to and from school each day with mapping of routes and assistance in the office if needed.
As a Bus Monitor, you will work a split shift, working approximately 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon. You will be assigned a route that falls between the hours of 6:30 am - 9:30 am in the morning and between 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm in the evening.
Bus Monitors work during the school year and are given time off in July and August.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Knowledge of the city and the surrounding area
- Experience in childcare considered an asset
- Clear Criminal Record