oul Machines is changing the face of human computer interaction, and we're seeking a skilled Sales Engineer to join the team. We're a hugely diverse team of researchers, engineers, artists and more. With staff from all around the globe we welcome applications from anyone who believes they can add value.
The Sales Engineer provides technical leadership on Soul Machines throughout the sales cycle. Using a blend of technical and sales skills, this person is primarily responsible for evaluating the customer’s technical and functional requirements, developing a sound architectural blueprint in line with their business goals, and using solution selling techniques to position and differentiate the Soul Machines offerings. As an experienced practitioner, the Sales Engineer works collaboratively with colleagues, customers and prospects to build transformational business solutions within large Enterprise customers globally.
This person will be an influencer and thought leader and will also possess the in-depth technical expertise and credibility, including application architecture, application lifecycle management, technical architecture and integration. The Sales Engineer will possess the skills and experience necessary to perform hands-on activities as required to ensure success.
- Conduct requirements gathering workshops and lead the solution design process
- Contribute subject matter expertise to effort estimation, project scope and SOW development
- Work with Account Teams to develop and execute on the best strategy for engaging with customers to support sales cycles and account development activities
- Articulate recommendations through compelling presentations and architectural blueprint documents to a variety of audiences, including technical and non-technical.
- Work with customers to create and influence proper standards for development, testing, governance and software development lifecycle
- Identify ongoing risks and pain points throughout the project, develop and implement mitigation measures in conjunction with teammates and clients
- Create and contribute to evolving knowledge bases (internal and external), technical documentation, implementation patterns and working code / product samples.
- Turn market and client insights into functional recommendations and enhancements to the core product
Essential skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in a pre-sales or customer-facing role for enterprise software.
- 5+ years demonstrated expertise designing, implementing, and supporting Enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements
- Ability to think strategically and to advise companies on opportunities to transform their organisation based on Digital Human innovations
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at CxO level
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration.
- Possesses hands-on experience with REST API integrations, WebSockets and interconnectivity between complex disparate systems.
- Advanced understanding of at least one programming / scripting language - Node JS (preferred), Python, C# etc
- Proven experience translating business requirements into functioning architecture
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- Ability to work cross functionally and globally
- Previous experience in the artificial intelligence industry and working knowledge of AI systems, ML, NLP (i.e. IBM Watson, Google Dialogflow, Azure Bot Services)
- Exposure to User Interface development using React (preferred), Angular, Vue or JQuery etc
- Experience developing backend web services for the purposes of systems integration using Express Node JS (preferred), .NET Core, Python etc
- Knowledge of at least one Cloud Vendor (AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure) and basic networking / cloud security principles