We are looking for multiple Software Developer with a range of experience (from Qualified to Expert)
These are permanent employment opportunities. The roles can be based remotely in the UK, Netherlands, Germany or US. If you are interested, please contact Slava Barber, Head of HR at firstname.lastname@example.org (direct employer)
- Develop solutions for SoloProtect product offerings using .NET languages.
- Work within a close-knit team to develop stable, efficient and scalable solutions.
- Be proud of stable, reliable, and secure code.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing software and processes in all areas of the business to deliver reliable and usable applications that increase the revenue potential and maximise business opportunities.
- Develop using cutting edge C# / .NET core / Web API
- Use OOP and SOLID coding principles to deliver stable, testable and maintainable software
- Work closely with QA's early in the process to 'Bake In' quality
- Iteratively develop solutions with a focus on minimizing risk
- Be involved in the delivery of multiple varied projects
- Gain exposure to new development tools and technologies
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Continually keep yourself updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards
- Participate in code reviews
- Contribute substantially to team goals set by the Manager
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned by a Manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Computer Science or a related field
- 1+ years of relevant, real-world development
- experience as a software developer using .NET Core / ASP.NET / MVC/Web API, Visual Studio, C#, IIS
- Experience working with Bluetooth BLE Beacons and Wireless Access Point and location algorithms - is a huge advantage
- Commercial experience across designing, deploying, and managing cloud environments in Azure,
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools like Terraform, ARM Templates, Helm, or Pulumi.
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases, SQL Server and writing SQL queries/stored procedures,
- SOAP, HTTP & REST Web Services,
- Hands-on experience in applying design patterns, writing unit and integrations tests,
- Experience working with a modern version control system such as Git,
- Deep knowledge of OOPS and software patterns,
- A good understanding of Continuous deployment using DevOps,
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment,
- Excellent communication, team-working, organisational skills, and time management skills to be able to deliver projects on time,
- Self-Motivated, must be a quick learner and have an eagerness to succeed and continually improve,
- Professional approach to problem-solving and the ability to discuss technical issues with internal and external customers,
- Ability to achieve under tight deadlines and thrive in a pressured environment.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Supportive, friendly and knowledge-sharing social environment.
- Celebrating diversity as we believe that our people are our greatest resources. We work hard to get things done and never forget to have fun along the way
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- Private medical healthcare, with a possibility to include your family