We are an industry leader with several openings for Sr. Electrical Engineers. These are direct hire, permanent jobs located in Springfield, MA. Relocation assistance IS available for candidates not local to the area. Due to the nature of our work, all candidates must be US Citizens.
In this role you will be responsible for the design of various highly specialized electronics. You will be responsible for developing requirements, selecting components, designing and analyzing circuits.
- : Design and develop electrical/electronic design concepts and implement these into finished working designs. Work from specification requirements, design concepts and inputs from external customers as well as other engineers who are working in a cross-functional environment.
- Design electrical circuits and perform circuit level tests to establish the validity of the design and to establish thermal effects and contributions of tolerance.
- Have solid knowledge of electrical engineering and be capable of leading design efforts.
- Estimate labor hours and resources needed for projects.
- Prepare and present design reviews, internally and externally.
- Train and mentor junior engineers and provide technical supervision.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering and at least 7 years experience.
- Previous experience in electrical circuit design and testing.
- FPGA experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with Xilinx, VHDL, TIVA, DSPs is a plus.
- US Citizenship is REQUIRED. Ability to obtain a security clearance.