- Create clean, maintainable, and scalable, and well-tested code
- Create elegant web-based user interfaces and reporting dashboards
- Work with other team members to devise the best possible technical solutions to complex problems
- Foster an environment of "coding as a craft" where creative solutions are required (YOU are the architect)
- Work with all levels of SocialChorus staff to design and implement new features, give product demonstrations, and support our customers
- (Back end) Extensive experience building Enterprise level applications in Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Node, Ruby, and other full-stack technologies is also important
- Strong knowledge in OOD, domain-driven design, and microservices
- Experience working in an agile environment
- PASSION for developing a quality product, what do you want your Engineering legacy to be?
The ideal fit...
- Has a Computer Science degree and 8+ years of real world experience
- Is a "student of the game" and thrives on new challenges
- Enjoys learning from teammates, and isn't afraid to teach others at the same time
- Sees the glass half-full. This is a new industry space...your vision could make all the difference!
- Enjoys mentoring other developers
- Wants to make a lasting impact and lifelong connections, this is not just another paycheck