Our esteemed client is searching for a Junior HR Business Partner for their rapidly growing and reputable team in Central CT. The ideal candidate will have at least a few years of experience in an HR Admin role.
- Results focused and committed to achieving targets.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Excellent knowledge of HR policies, procedures and processes.
- Knowledge of current employment law and an awareness of HR best practice.
- Adaptable to changing priorities.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Experience of coaching managers on HR issues.
- Understanding of state and federal wage and hour laws.
- Knowledge of HR regulations and policies.
- Business partner with managers and support employees on HR related matters, including HR policies and procedures, employee well-being and personal development.
- Provide HR support in areas such as performance management, absence management and employee relations.
- Provide monthly headcount data.
- Co-ordinate the on-boarding for all new starters, including the induction program.
- Support the recruitment process.
- Works closely with Payroll to report HR changes and assists employee and managers with the Ultipro Time Management system.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Active member of committees and special projects, including the Engagement Committee Health & Safety Committee.
- Partner with and be an active member of the global HR team.
- Support employee engagement activities and initiatives.
Compensation and Benefits
Training & Development