We currently have an exciting, career opportunity for a Application Architect based out of our Covington, KY office. The Application Architect will collaborate with project teams from beginning to end, interacting with internal/external clients, develop high quality code and provide technical knowledge to the development team and oversee. Must understand the business requirements, be able to look at existing code, determine possible design solutions, construct high quality code, and provide guidance to programmers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Develop high quality Consumer Software applications in NET.
• Provide production support and full life cycle development.
• Must troubleshoot and analyze bugs/issues with the existing product code and report issues, including poor performance and bad data.
• Establish and validate constructed code against unit test criteria.
• Deliver high-quality solutions to internal/external client to ensure alignment of technical solutions with business objectives.
• Lead teams of developers through the design and construction stages, sharing knowledge of key design aspects.
• Monitor application performance and stability.
• Develop n-tier web-based applications using Microsoft .NET (ASP and C#) and SQL Server.
• Participate in the planning, design, development, and implementation of information solutions to address business opportunities.
• Act as Scrum master for Agile development process.
• Review and interpret business requirements and develop detailed technical requirements.
• Analyze requirements and determine how it will affect new or existing systems.
• Design, code and test systems solutions based on requirement specifications.
• Analyze System issues and design, Code and Test system solutions which will resolve the issue.
• Maintain system documentation (both within the code and within technical design documents) to enable ease of analysis for future development.
• Provide architect application and database design using modeling tools and documentation methods.
• Provide application support to other team members.
• Maintain current project development methods, standards, processes, and trends.
• Work with IT Director on setting development standards and future development goals for the organization.
• Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM SUGGESTED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Minimum of eight (8) years of applications development, analysis and design experience.
• Minimum of four (4) years of experience in customization of a vendor developed product.
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience Architecting Web projects involving on-shore and off-shore teams.
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience in Web Portals, object-oriented development and distributed object development.
• Minimum of two (2) years of XML/or HL7 and XSL experience utilizing MSXML and/or .NET XML libraries.
• Master’s Degree or equivalent in Information Technology or similar field preferred.
• Excellent communication, verbal and customer service skills.
• Ability to develop, organize and communicate presentations.
• Healthcare Industry background is preferred.
MINIMUM SUGGESTED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
• Strong ASP .NET skills.
• NET Framework 3.5/4.0 or later (.NET Core)
• Knowledge of .NET C#, MS SQL/Oracle development.
• Knowledge with Visual Studio/DevOps 2013 /2015/2017
• XML-based technologies: XSLT, XPATH, XSD.
• Knowledge of WCF, WWF.
• Knowledge of reporting technologies, such as: MS Reporting Services and PowerBI.
Job Type: Full-time
• XML/HL7 (Extensible Markup Language): 2 years (Required)
• Application Development: 8 years (Required)
• Web Architecture: 5 years (Required)
• Enterprise Architecture: 3 years (Required)
• [ Link Removed ] : 2 years (Required)
• SQL Server: 2 years (Required)
• Bachelor's (Required)