SiteZeus is hiring a DevOps Engineer to join our growing Product & Development team! Our ideal candidate has a background in Azure DevOps, CI / CD, and Scrum Product Development.
SiteZeus is a location intelligence SaaS platform based out of Tampa, FL and founded in 2013. We are a remote organization focused on company culture, industry changing technology, and employee value. Our customers use SiteZeus to make better decisions about where to build their next physical locations, and how to optimize their investment in existing locations. We empower brands to pick the very best locations by employing the very best people and giving them the tools to succeed.
Expected Salary Range - $90,000 - $125,000
SiteZeus may consider candidates it deems as overqualified or underqualified. Such candidates may be considered at salary numbers higher or lower than the listed range.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead all responsibilities involving SiteZeus cloud operations and deployment.
- Continue SiteZeus down the path of becoming a CI / CD environment.
- Contribute to the migration from Azure Cloud Services to App Services.
- Advise and execute cloud security best practices.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 4 years of relevant cloud experience (Azure, AWS, GCP).
- At least 1 year of experience maintaining a high availability app.
- At least 1 year of experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Experience in .Net / C# web development.
- Experience writing Bash and Powershell scripts.
- Experience with scaling PostgreSQL or MS SQL Server in the Cloud.
- Familiarity with Azure Cloud Services and Azure App Services.
- Able work collaboratively as part of an Agile Scrum Product Team.
- Experience with the Azure Machine Learning SDK is a huge nice to have.
- Experience working on Big Data, Geospatial Data, or Machine Learning products is a huge plus.
This is a Remote (work from home) position.
Why work at SiteZeus?
- Work from home, from our Tampa office, or hybrid! We operate fully remote.
- Unlimited PTO that we WANT you to use.
- 401k, Health, Dental, Legal and loads of awesome traditional benefits.
- Paid parental leave for Mother, Father, or Partner + dedicated nursing room in Tampa HQ.
- Paid monthly community service time.
- Paid company summits (Technology, Sales, Etc).
- Flexible work hours.
- Serious wellness programs to make your work-life balance better than ever.
- Equity gaining opportunities after one year of employment (based on performance).
- Monthly incentive for meeting sales goals (This is in addition to listed compensation).
Below is our hiring process for this position. We will reach out or send a rejection notice to most candidates within 1-5 business days of applying. SiteZeus promises to value your time and professionalism in every step of the process.
- Quick Screening.
- Interview with the a Hiring Manager.
- Group interview with multiple members of the department.
- Final Interview with Executive Leadership
SiteZeus is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity, culture, and the human experience. We go above and beyond to ensure that all team members feel comfortable about who they are and the contributions they make to our mission. Our team is highly encouraged to find a balance that allows for optimal fulfillment at work and home.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work within the United States. All roles may require prolonged periods of sitting at a desk, working on a computer, and corporate communication skills. Further, SiteZeus takes physical health seriously and has processes in place to minimize the spread of Covid-19 at its Tampa HQ. Degree requirements and preferences may be substituted for bonified work history or relevant experience.