We are the fastest growing home security company in the country and we're aiming to double the size of our Engineering department over the next year. From hardware industrial design and firmware implementation to micro-services and mobile applications, our Engineering efforts are entirely completed in-house from our Boston HQ.
Our Engineering department is structured around small teams within an Agile environment. We're always seeking Software Engineers who embrace our collaborative culture and thrive on solving complex challenges. If you are an Engineer looking to make an impact on a locally-based organization with a global footprint, we want to hear from you!
"We measure everything, and we are not afraid to make mistakes. You add those together and you get a really fast-moving team that iterates to get value to the customer quickly." - Steve Gardos, Director of Engineering
"Bringing a complex space like security down to its essence and then building back up to a point where anyone can install and manage it is a great challenge. We make it look easy, and that is a blast." - Don Nelson, Chief Technology Officer
SimpliSafe is looking for a Senior iOS Developer to design and implement native mobile applications that hundreds of thousands of end users utilize to interact with our award winning wireless/IoT solution. In this role, you will partner with cross functional teams such as Product Management, Design/UX, and QA to develop clean elegant code using the latest technologies.
What you'll need:
- Proven track record of developing and publishing consumer facing iOS applications
- Experience developing in Swift (Obj-C experience is desirable)
- Familiarity with MVVM architecture and developing testable code
- Experience developing complex interfaces programmatically using auto layout (SwiftUI experience a plus)
- Bluetooth experience a plus
- Eagerness to learn, teach and discuss through the code review process
- Ability to interact with Design/UX and articulate technical concepts
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as, collaborate with a diverse team.
- Familiarity with git or similar version control systems
- Open to expanding your repertoire of skills