At Simplero, we’re helping coaches, authors, and speakers transform lives at scale through online courses and memberships. Our goal is to free up our members’ mental, spiritual, and financial bandwidth so they can focus on what matters most.
As our Product manager, you’ll have the opportunity to craft amazing product experiences to delight our customers. You’ll maintain and manage the product roadmap and communicate it with our users and teams, design new feature development processes, and develop a standard for creating guides and other training for the product.
What you’ll deliver in the first 6 months:
- Quantified buyer personas— and a process for keeping them up-to-date.
- New pricing structure designed, validated, and launched
- All-new activation process implemented and monitored
Here are the skills you have:
- Clear communication
- Quantitative & qualitative market research
- App instrumentation & data analysis
- Coordination between design, engineering, marketing, sales, customers, customer success
- Clear, visual reporting on feature usage, adoption, buyer personas, research findings
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary of $100-$200k
- 4 weeks of paid vacation + 10 holidays per year
- Fully remote
- Generous profit sharing
Why you might be excited about us:
- You want to create a massive impact
- You’re obsessed with growth and optimizing
- You love to see your ideas and suggestions come to life
- You want to accelerate your career and have the opportunity to work with world-class talent
- You’re ready to do the best work of your life
Why you might not be excited about us:
- You’ll have a lot of responsibility over projects that may not be defined perfectly initially, which means you’ll be expected to bring your own experience and skills to help us improve, and raise a flag if you think we should do things differently
- You don’t do well with change- we’re constantly growing and learning, which sometimes means turning a completely different direction
- You can’t take feedback well. We are transparent and candid here, across all levels
Where we go from here:
- If you’re excited to learn more, submit your application below. If we think you might be a good fit, we’ll ask you to submit a quick video answering a question related to the position
- From there, you’ll meet with Calvin, our CEO, where you’ll have the opportunity to ask him all about Simplero and the role. If all goes well, you’ll then meet with other members of our team
- Next we’ll ask you to do a test project
- Pending the above, we’ll then extend the offer
We can’t wait to hear from you!