Natural Leader. Analytical Problem Solver. Clear Communicator.
Join SIMOS as our next Senior Operations Manager.
In the role of Senior Operations Manager, you will be a leader at the center of the action. Critical to maintaining a positive and productive relationship with our client, you will lead our dedicated onsite service team of production supervisors to consistently exceed established goals, demonstrate a commitment to customers and a dedication to excellence and innovation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships. Support positive corporate partnerships through a proven track record of achieving production goals and/or service level agreements.
Interviewing, hiring, orientation, training, scheduling and attendance, shift meeting and safety briefings, promotion and dismissals, achievements and infractions and other general duties as assigned. Ensure the associates understand how their work relates to the customers’ business objectives.
Ensuring service team performs all tasks relative to the safety program. Responsible for the development and the implementation of the program to ensure a safe and accident free working environment.
REPORTING & PAYROLL
Time-keeping, payroll processing, invoicing, risk reporting data, associate performance to ensure short- and long-term goals are reliably met.
Trend analysis, recruiting and financial forecasting to understand trends, optimize efficiency and improve service delivery, accounting seasonal fluctuation occurs.
Lead all recruiting efforts to ensure sufficient, qualified staff levels are consistently met.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (Supply Chain, Business Administration, Operations, Finance or a Business related / analytical field is preferred)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in inventory management, logistics, distribution. Preference to candidates with 3PL operations experience.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, analytical, follow-up and organizational skills.
- Comfortability working cross-functionally with internal and external business partners.
- Proven track record of maintaining compliance with customer/contractual expectations
- Superior decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong PC skills – high proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven experience training and supervising people
- Entrepreneurial spirit, someone looking to take ownership and work for results
SIMOS Insourcing Solutions is committed to helping manufacturers and distribution centers control their labor costs. Specializing in streamlining the way organizations work with contingent labor and high touch environments, we work diligently to ensure our clients stay competitive while meeting or exceeding their quality standards.
People of all personalities, backgrounds and talents succeed with us. There’s a reason so many of our associates and employees stay with us for a long time. We foster a diverse and inclusive culture where every employee has an opportunity to contribute and grow while meeting the changing needs of the marketplace. We take pride in what we do because what we do matters - to our families, our communities and each other.
TrueBlue was founded on the idea of connecting people and work. We work with businesses to provide the workforce solutions they need to succeed. Publicly traded since 1998, TrueBlue provides a talented workforce of over 600,000 people and partners with more than 100,000 companies around the world through three segments: PeopleReady, PeopleManagement and PeopleScout.
• PeopleReady provides on-demand and skilled labor for retail, manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, energy, construction, hospitality, and ports & terminals industries.
• PeopleManagement (Staff Management, SIMOS, Centerline) provides on-premise contingent staffing and on-premise management in the light-industrial sector and beyond.
• PeopleScout provides high-volume permanent employee (RPO) recruitment process outsourcing and management of outsourced service providers to a global workplace.
TrueBlue continues to broaden its service offerings, reaching more markets, and offering greater technology and innovation to benefit employers, staff and contingent workers.
What we do at TrueBlue is simple – we put people to work and change lives every day.