We are the real OGs and leaders of the decentralized communications movement. We are a distributed company bringing together some of the best people in the world to solve a really big problem. We collaborate via video chat in a completely virtual office environment that utilizes our own tech. Our main goal is to make complex IP communications technology accessible to everyone with an easy-to-use interface.
Anthony Minessale, CEO - Creator of our open source communications platform, FreeSWITCH and a pioneer in the advanced communications industry.
Evan McGee, CTO - An expert in microservices and real-time cloud architectures with over a decade of experience in telecom. Evan helped create and grow the RingPlus MVNO from a blue-sky project to 120k+ mobile users.
Bryan Rite, Director of Cloud Engineering - An experienced full-stack engineer and developer with 20+ years in the industry. Co-founded the small business telecommunications platform Felix, and helped build, scale, and innovate for RingPlus, a nationwide wireless MVNO.
Christopher Rienzo, Director of Stack Engineering - Responsible for building the SignalWire platform for enterprises. Prior to joining SignalWire, Chris was the director of engineering for voice systems at Grasshopper.
SignalWire is searching the globe for talented React Engineers. We're looking for people with a hunger to join a team that is creating new and innovative audio + video Cloud services, from remote co-working & collaboration through rock concerts and stadium events.
- Long-term experience with React
- Experience with Redux
- Working knowledge of Tailwind CSS
- Experience with test frameworks:
React Testing Library and
Jest- Exposure to WebRTC (interacting with & manipulating media track elements, etc...) not a hard requirement but a big bonus!
- Understanding of modern CI/CD workflows, pipelines, and Github
- Exposure and comfortability working with and inside Docker containers
- Experience with React Native a bonus
- Experience with Express a bonus
- Self-motivated and willing to learn from and/or mentor a globally distributed team
- Desire to work at a company where your code and decisions make an impact every day