We’re looking for a mid and senior developer for our small but growing team. As we're still a small startup, you’ll be an essential member of the development team, working alongside the founders and the rest of the company. This means you’ll get to work in a ton of different areas and be responsible for solving challenging technical hurdles as we scale to many times larger than we are now. This is a great opportunity to join a growing business!
Skills & Requirements
- Take ownership over project timelines and deliverables
- Contribute to the design and architecture
- Mentor/help other developers on their coding skills and on architectural decisions
- Review and merge code daily
- Write code you are proud of
- Work with clients to gather requirements
What we're looking for:
- Applicable Bachelor degree and functional work experience of at least three years
- Passion for .NET and all things Microsoft (C#, .NET, etc.)
- Ability/desire to work at any level of the stack
- Enjoys working with other developers and mentoring juniors
- Positive attitude, highly energetic and takes initiative
- Can thrive in a startup environment
What would be a plus:
- Have built your own apps/projects/startup from the ground up.
- UI/UX skills
Note: We currently are looking for local candidates either living in Kansas City or plan on moving here.