HW Test Software Engineer
As a Hardware Test Software Engineer you will own all aspects of software development for automated hardware test systems. This includes creating software and tools for the development of hardware, simulation environments, continuous integration setups, and hardware-in-the-loop (HITL) and hardware-out-of-the-loop (HOOTL) systems. You will be responsible for the complete life-cycle of the software you create, from initial concept through release.
- Develop automation frameworks and invent new tools that enable more frequent and reliable software deployment, test execution, and data analysis as part of our continuous integration and release system
- Create and test code for aerospace, automotive, and consumer electronics projects (including rockets, satellites, robotic systems and more!) using simulated hardware, HITL/HOOTL systems, and a variety of testing environments
- Perform hands-on integration and troubleshooting of hardware/software systems
- Analyze test results and root cause bugs that require in-depth investigations by monitoring real-time output and data review tools
- Provide meaningful contributions to clients for environmental test systems and help drive decisions for projects in a variety of different industries