We seek an intellectually curious, thoughtful, and proactive engineer, who is excited to shape the future of solar energy globally. You will be expected to wear many hats, and thrive in a fast pace, highly entrepreneurial environment. You will work side by side with our executive team, and be a driving force in building key features in our software. You will be expected to work well independently and in collaboration with the team.
- 5+ years of experience in client/server application development
- Good grasp of data modeling and experience working with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience designing and working with services in a microservice architecture
- Linux server administration skills
- A drive to analyze, diagnose, and successfully solve complex problems
- Ability to work independently on small teams with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational, decision making, verbal and written communication skills
- BS, MS in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or another technical field preferred (equivalent professional experience is acceptable)
- Experience with Node.js and/or Python
- Experience with Single-page Application (SPA) development
- Familiarity with Elastic stack or similar logging and monitoring tools
- Experience maintaining continuous deployment environments
- Solar energy experience highly valued, but not mandatory
- Participation in open source projects
If available, please include a link to your Github repo, portfolio, or individual work samples in your resume.
This role will receive a competitive salary, stock options and benefits package.