QUICK LANE AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS / LUBE AUTOMOTIVE MECHANICS
Lincoln auto sales are increasing – and now is the perfect time to begin your automotive technician career with Sanderson Lincoln!
- Quick Lane Automotive Technicians (Lube Techs) perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Lincoln standards
- Quick Lane Automotive Technicians (Lube Techs) diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including flushes, oil changes, tire rotations, etc.
- Quick Lane Automotive Technicians (Lube Techs) provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Quick Lane Automotive Technicians (Lube Techs) explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made
Join our automotive service team as quick lane automotive technician - apply today!Job Requirements
As a Quick Lane Automotive Technician (Automotive Lube Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
Take your career further – apply to be a member of our Lincoln automotive service team today!
Join our winning automotive technician service team - apply today!