***THIS POSITION IS 100% REMOTE***
SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity.
• Ensures high levels of client satisfaction for the products/solutions supported.
• Addresses all questions regarding the installation, configuration and customization within the areas of domain expertise.
• Responds to tier 3 problems/Issues and request in a timely and accurate manner and ensures that Service Level Agreements are met.
• Processes high levels of expertise on products being supported (AD, MECM, GPO)
• May act as a technical and business domain subject matter expert
• May work on billable engagements as required to meet current client requirements.
• With minimum oversight, is capable of supervising a team of junior staff
• Identifies new services opportunities and ensures they are properly followed up to ensure closure.
• Escalates product issues to Management when support staff is unable to resolve them.
• Identifies documents and estimates (costs/revenue) opportunities for add-on services
• Attempts to reproduce reported problems, identify, and provide immediate workarounds to overcome problems.
• Documents resolutions to reported problems.
• Identifies product and documentation deficiencies and makes suggestions for improvement.
• May analyze and resolve problems escalated from within the organization
• Works with clients to define requirements for enhancement requests
• Manages the qualification and assessment of client's expectations.
• Acts as a subject-matter expert in one or part of a CMMi Process Area
• Applies CMMi compliant best practices and promotes continuous process improvement
• May manage the design and implementation of CMMi-compliant processes and process improvements
• Provides on the job training to junior staff of the Team
• Incumbents may produce the following artifacts:
• Support Requests (Contacts)
• Problem Reports (ServiceNow Defects, UCFs)
• Change Requests (ServiceNow Feature, New Feature Suggestions)
• Process improvement suggestions and written reports on areas of substantial expertise.
***This job pays 100k-115k based on experience and other factors***
• Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years of experience (additional 4 years of experience in lieu of degree) in Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM) experience like Software Distribution and Patch management, release management, Deployments, incident analysis, resolution, problem definition, root cause analysis and faster resolution of distribution failures.
• Microsoft Active Directory experience
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Execution of Enterprise support processes including Incident Management/Problem Management/Change Management/Service Request Management/Asset & Configuration Management
• In-depth understanding of all Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM) concepts like Roles, Boundary configuration, site assignment, Client installations etc.
• Knowledge & worked on integrating Microsoft Deployment Tools (MDT) 2012 with Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM).
• Active secret security clearance
• Must be 8570 (at least IAT lvl 2) compliant by date of hire
• In-depth work stream experience like Deployment, incident analysis, resolution, problem definition, analysis and resolution of Deployment failures.
• Detailed Infrastructure knowledge including Server troubleshooting, design, and implementation experience on Configuration manager versions 2007 and 2012.
• Awareness of recent technology changes of all System Center Products.
• Awareness of MECM V-Next and windows 10 Servicing.
• Demonstrated proficiency with: Designing and Deploying Microsoft products in an Enterprise environment.
• Knowledge & hands on experience with manual build & imaging for unattended installation for various device models.
• Knowledge on Light Touch Installation (LTI) by using MDT to make task sequence easier and automate.
• In-depth knowledge of MECM client installation, software distribution, remote control, and other MECM issues.
• Knowledge &worked on SMS/SCCM tools &utilities Day to day operational stability Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
• Willingness to learn and support legacy applications
• Scripting experience like VB Script and PowerShell, .net etc.
• Packaging experience should include Wise Studio, but Install Shield experience may be substituted, along with VB script and SMS packaging
• Evaluate alternatives for deploying and supporting applications in a managed environment.
• Experience in Security Updates Deployment using SCCM 2007/2012 and manage Patch Testing Deployments with change and Release Process.
• Software Deployment Process Knowledge on SCCM 2007/SCCM2012 and with Good knowledge on Mass Software Distribution, Collection Creation and Managing Advertisements.
• Trouble Shooting on MECM Distribution failures and Validating Packaged Applications for Deployment Readiness.
• Ability to prepare POC, creating RFC, Implementing Service improvements etc.
• SCCM 2007/2012 Reporting and Custom Reporting for Deployment Penetration
• Knowledge on MECM SQL Database Schema.
• MECM Asset Reporting and Reporting Software Usage, Maintain Deployment Calendar and License Validation process.
• In-depth knowledge on Client OS (Windows 7/8/10) and Troubleshooting.
• Knowledge on Windows servers 2003/2008/2012, IIS, Active Directory, DNS, etc.
• Responsible for proper escalation, communications, and management of production system problems.
• Knowledge on other deployment tools like Altiris, LANDesk will be advantage.
• Ability to train and mentor team members
• Excellent communication & Documentation skills on penetration reporting and Patch Deployment penetration reporting
Target salary range: $105,001 - $115,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit [ Link Removed ] or [ Link Removed ] for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.