RumbleOn is looking for a DevOps Engineer who is fluent with CI/CD technologies and tools to join our team ON-SITE at our headquarters in Irving, TX. This person will take on a key role on our Dev Team.
The DevOps Engineer will work collaboratively with our other DevOps Engineers, Database Administrators, Software Engineers and QA Team to deploy and operate RumbleOn websites, mobile apps, databases, internal applications, and integration systems. You will help automate and streamline operations and processes as well as troubleshoot issues within multiple environments. You will establish configuration management, automate our infrastructure, and enhance our continuous integration.
RumbleOn is an Internet based marketplace that has completely changed the process of buying, selling, and trading motorcycles, cars, trucks, boats, RVs and more! Join us if you are seeking an exciting, long lasting, and opportunistic career! We want team members that are eager to dive in and excel. We make things happen and want someone who can make things happen with us. We’re passionate, funny, dedicated, and entertaining to be around. Sound like your ideal environment? Apply Today!
- Design, test and implement continuous integration and deployment pipelines using Github, Jenkins, Octopus, AWS Code, Pipeline etc.
- Design and develop deployment automation and validation tools across the entire software stack
- Build and maintain robotic process automation (RPA) solutions
- Perform security, performance and availability assessments
- Optimize system performance, availability and scalability
- Troubleshoot source code management and deployment issues
- Install, configure and maintain Windows and Linux servers in the cloud
- Install, configure and maintain databases including MSSQL, Redshift and ElasticSearch
- Create and maintain documentation on configuration, troubleshooting, design etc.
- Perform security audits and assist with hardening servers and systems against attacks
- Configure and administer our API developer portal and API gateway
- Respond to all priority support tickets and internal trouble calls
- Assist with the Infrastructure Team in managing the off-site disaster recovery facility
What RumbleOn Offers You:
A fun, relaxed, and casual work environment with awesome people by your side working as a team to ensure the entire group's success! Plus...
- Healthcare, Dental, & Vision Insurance (RumbleOn pays a generous portion of medical premium!)
- Generous Vacation/PTO Plan(12 PTO days year 1, plus 7 Holidays for a total of 19 days year 1! Additional Year 2+)
- Public Holidays Off
- Close knit, open, inviting startup environment where you can make your mark and where your ideas are heard!
- Extremely competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience and skillset
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks all day
- Fun company events
- The opportunity for growth and a solid long term career...we promote from within!!
- Casual Dress code
- Training and full support while you learn
- And more…
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*·