Engineering Mechanical Designer – Competitive – Fraser, Michigan
Are you an experienced design engineer? If so, Royal Engineering, a full service engineering company which specializes in the manufacturing industry, are looking for an Engineering Mechanical Designer.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for the design and engineering of a wide variety of projects within the engineering team.
The key responsibilities of an Engineering Mechanical Designer include, but are not limited to:
- Leading projects through a series of design phases.
- Creating mechanical concepts and designs within working SOW parameters.
- Create accurate B.O.M.’s and balloon drawings.
- Able to perform and document basic calculations to verify design integrity.
- Thorough knowledge of manufacturing principles and commercial technology.
- Knowledge of proper use of materials and stock sizes.
- Knowledge of Industry Standards for safety and ergonomics.
- Able to organize and maintain CAD files.
- Working on assembly tooling, automation, end of arm tooling, plastics assembly tooling and machine tool programs.
Royal Engineering International is a full service engineering company providing mechanical and controls design solutions to our customers in the manufacturing industry. Industries served include: Automotive, Heavy Truck, Agriculture, Construction, Aerospace and Defence.
We specialize in the design of fully automatic and manual special machinery, assembly and test machines, weapons systems, automatic loading and unloading units, robotic paint systems and automatic integrated work cells.
The key skills and qualities of an Engineering Mechanical Designer include:
- Experience in 3D Solidworks software required.
- Experience in special Machine design required.
- Experience in Inventor and AutoCAD is a plus.
- Knowledge of Creo is helpful.
- Ability to understand and apply G.D. and T is a plus.
- Experience of the product development process, from concept through to manufacture and of mechanical systems and products.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.