If you're an incredibly driven and focused user experience developer that is hungry as hell to learn and create digital art, keep reading.
Ringba's team is searching for a new member who will help us rapidly improve the inbound sales industry through technology. We don't care if you're from San Diego, or live in Kathmandu; as long as you love to learn and freak out over every last pixel placement.
This opportunity requires a drive towards both personal and professional growth, comes with autonomy, and a complete lack of corporate bullshit. You'll also have the chance to work among adtech veterans and world-class marketing experts to expand on our already successful product line.
Please keep in mind we're only interested in hiring high-functioning, meticulous, responsible, and dedicated "A" players. We are very selective about who we bring onto our team, and we challenge those team members to become better every day. If challenges concern you, or you don't consider yourself a highly motivated "A" player, we appreciate you reading this far, but we're simply not interested.
Why are we so fanatical about who we hire? Well, our team is everything and we're going up against giant companies with endless resources. For us to keep winning, we can only afford to have amazing people.
You can think of this as a paid mentorship where you will have an unprecedented level of access into the advertising technology space.
If you decide to apply, please expect code tests and multiple interview rounds with key members of our sales, support, engineering, and leadership team. Absolutely, positively, for the love of bandwidth; submit your portfolio with your application.
We take exceptionally good care of our people. All team members earn above market.
What you'll do:
- Interface with sales and support teams to improve user experience
- Design technical solutions to address practical business applications
- Constant iteration and rapid improvement of our products
- Own the full development life-cycle of your projects
- Improve our user interface elements across the platform
- Create incredible charting and data visualizations for our clients
- Work directly with our senior team, learning the entire architecture
What you need:
- Fluency in English
- Be a great, pro-active communicator
- Know Vue.js like the back of your hand
- Hunger for feedback and optimization
- Strong desire to rip everything apart and understand how systems work
- Hyper-focused and motivated to learn advanced software development principles and best practices
- Experience working remotely
- Experience designing SaaS UX
- Experience wireframing
- Experience prototyping
- Experience with quality assurance
- Experience analyzing usability metrics