If creating high-quality, responsive business applications from scratch sounds exciting, then this role may be right for you. Ridgeline is looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer who understands that building our front end customer experience requires truly engineered solutions. You will have a rare opportunity to drive the vision for our front end using modern open-source libraries and frameworks. Our team aims to leave a legacy in an investment management industry primed for change.
At this time, Ridgeline does not sponsor work visas.
What will you do?
- Envision the front end/ui architecture for our platform, and drive business requirements to production
- Define standards and best practices to ensure quality and consistency of UI design and implementation
- Participate hands-on with product teams to lead implementation of our architecture
- Work cross-functionally to understand requirements and translate them into UI design and implementation
- Define and implement reusable UI components to accelerate development
- Think creatively, own problems, seek solutions, and communicate clearly across our product & engineering team along the way
- Contribute to a collaborative environment rooted in learning, teaching, and transparency
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience building and maintaining a lasting front-end architecture capable of evolving without the need for a full reimplementation/redesign year to year
- 7+ years building web experiences, with a focus on front end/UI
- Expert level experience working in React with 3+ years experience in production
- Understanding of and ability to execute advanced product-design vision with an efficient engineering approach
- Experience building Enterprise Software
- Experience with CSS preprocessors
- Expertise in cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web
- Experience working with REST API web services
- An aptitude for problem solving