We are a company of coaches and servant leaders, not managers. We respect your experience, training, instincts, and smarts to get us where we need to go. We hire great team members to guide us through the most efficient, effective, and low-risk paths to client value.
We also respect each other's strengths and weaknesses, know when to reach out for help, how to partner up to achieve great things, and look to one another for support. With a hero, you get one shot at success. With a team you get many.
We value pragmatic innovation, cheer the courage it sometimes takes to do big things, value the judgment required to achieve results with integrity and speed, and fuel our teams with a passion to help our clients succeed.
The work you will do with us will give you a chance to use technology to combine very old ideas with very new ones to do something that we believe can unlock a new era in innovation for all of healthcare. In the process, the platform you will help us build will create new jobs and new ways of thinking about an entire sector of the healthcare economy.
Along the way, you will work with a team that will coach and support you and looks forward to your coaching and support. That means you might start out in one place of our company and later realize you can help in another. We know that if you are passionate about what you do we will see your best work.
Rialtic is working to create a gig economy for healthcare insights. Our open platform enables developers to create and deploy healthcare insight apps using popular languages of their choice. Our patent pending technology keeps clients sensitive data (PHI) safe while providing developers with the tools to create and deploy quickly right from GitHub.
Sound interesting? Take our test!
The key responsibilities of Insight Engine Developers are:
- Work with health care policy subject matter experts to create Insight Engines that can run on the Rialtic platform and upload reference data
- Collaborate with our platform engineering team and product leaders to find the fastest paths to generating customer value
- Work with our technical writing team to identify documentation improvements that will help our gig community quickly learn how to create Insight Engines
- Develop methodologies to enhance Insight Engine quality and design
- Collaborate with our community leaders to understand and respond to the needs of our development and curation communities
- Prepare and present management reports on the status and progress of activities against goals
- Work discipline through issue management
- Documentation skills and discipline