Rialtic is looking for experienced developers to help us create content for the Rialtic platform. The Rialtic platform enables anyone to build a healthcare app, currently written in Python but soon to expand to other languages (e.g., JS), that they can then deploy to our platform. We are expanding our content creation team to build content for the market. Members of this team will work together to create content and accelerate content creation for Rialtic and others. Our platform is designed to enable you to create and deploy engines into production quickly.
You can fast-track your candidacy today by taking our coding assessment!
The key responsibilities of the Insight Engine Developer include:
- Work with health care policy subject matter experts to create content that can run on the Rialtic platform
- Load reference data to our platform to accelerate content creation
- Enhance our software development kit and development tools to accelerate content creation
- Collaborate with our platform engineering team and product managers to find the fastest paths to customer value
- Supporting the development and roll-out of new processes and strategies for improving and sustaining exceptional quality levels while accelerating content development.
- Work with our technical writing team to create and enhance documentation that will help others quickly learn how to create Insight Engines
- Develop methodologies to enhance Insight Engine quality and design
- Work discipline through issue management
- Documentation skills and discipline
Relevant Technology Stack (including but not limited to):
- GitHub (and GitHub Actions)
Who you are
- Adapts easily to changes
- An eagerness to work with remote, multi-national, multi-cultural teams
- Fact-driven in analysis and recommendations
- Curious to learn and explore new approaches
- Efficient work habits – ability to focus on what matters most
- Obsession with client value
- Strong execution skills and action bias
- Test driven development experience
- Experience in healthcare (provider or payer)
This is a remote position that involves extensive communication with colleagues using online services, such as Slack and Zoom. The candidate must have a quiet and private location to work from and fast Internet for seamless, fluid communications.