RHP Properties is a growing, privately-held national property management company. Headquartered in Farmington Hills, MI we own and operate over 260 manufactured home communities in 28 states.
We are presently seeking an Assistant Community Manager for our Dessau Fountain Estates community located in Austin, TX , who will perform administrative duties under the supervision of a Community Manager.
As a successful Assistant Community Manager, you will:
- Greet all customers with a polite, professional demeanor.
- Answer community office telephone calls promptly and professionally, provide requested information for telephone inquiries.
- Develop and maintain community relationships.
- Use Microsoft Office to produce and present documents.
- Assist the Community Manager in entering data into the management software program.
- Assist the Community Manager in completing guest cards and entering lead information in the Link System. “Leads” include but are not limited to people interested in purchasing Bayshore Homes or Bayshore Brokered Homes, moving a home into the community and etc.
- Maintain all community office files according to company policy, including state and local requirements.
- Inventory, order and verify receipt of office supplies. Coordinate maintenance of office equipment to ensure continuous customer sales and service.
- Document telephone conversations, visits, and presentations to maintain existing customers and to build a book of business of potential residents for property management.
- Work in conjunction with the Community Manager in new and used home sales. Present homes to potential residents as needed.
- Ensure residents’ privacy and property preservation.
- Comply with Federal, State, and Local regulatory requirements to protect the interest of the company and to avoid discrimination of residents, vendors and team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 1-year general office experience required; 1-year sales experience preferred, occasionally required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Detail-oriented and with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and be a team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Blingual preferred, but not mandatory
This is a full-time opportunity with competitive compensation and commissions. Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and holidays, life insurance, and 401K.