Revl makes auto-editing software and smart action cameras. Our customers are sky diving operations, big auto industry players, and zip line operators. What they all have in common is that they want to use our cameras to capture their client’s experiences and then use our software to automatically turn all that footage into a great final edited video that they can sell to their customers. Our auto editing software is fast: a final rendered video is ready less than two minutes after the client has completed the experience! You can see our complete system in action here: https://youtu.be/8RmMQafi9Us. We've also been showing up in the press recently.
We are series-A funded by several reputable VC’s and Angel Investors including Y Combinator, Nimble Ventures, Silicon Valley Data Capital, Tuesday Capital. We offer competitive salary, early equity, and health insurance.
We are a distributed software team so you can be located anywhere in the USA. Our main office is a beautiful, commuter friendly space in SoMa San Francisco, where we also offer daily catered lunches for all local employees.
- Strong skills with Kotlin and/or Java
- Experience writing REST servers
- Passionate about code quality
- Distributed systems knowledge
- Experience with multiple databases, both SQL and non-SQL
- Experience managing complex systems in production
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Linux
Preferred but not necessary:
- Ansible Experience
- CouchDB Experience
- Kubernetes & AWS experience