Revance is on a mission to disrupt the biotechnology industry with forward-thinking technology that powers the patient care experience. With a strong legacy as a biotechnology R&D house, Revance is focused on delivering innovative aesthetic and therapeutic products that provide exceptional, meaningful outcomes to consumers.
Our digital platform provides services to prestige practices, designed to give our customers the confidence to connect with patients and build their business in new and powerful ways, eliminating friction so they can focus on what they do best—giving patients a premium experience. Our goal is to equip them with digital tools to turn every transaction into a relationship. They use our platform to not only seamlessly process payment but uncover actionable insights that drive ROI and bring more patients into their practice through a full-service loyalty and subscriptions program.
Our technology puts them back where they should be—at the forefront of their business decisions. And we’re doing it by attracting top-tier talent, with a rapidly growing team comprised of tech industry experts from Microsoft, Google, and beyond. If you’re ready to build digital products that have the potential to transform an industry long overdue for change, we’re ready to meet you.
Senior Production Support Engineer is responsible for triaging field escalations within the set SLAs. You will be the first point of contact in Engineering for our Customer Support team. You will drive these production issues to close from Engineering. You will also analyze the production support issues & identify pain points and suggest improvements.
- Responsible for investigating, triaging and resolving tickets that flow into the help desk queue. Applies appropriate troubleshooting methods and techniques in resolving problems and documents all actions taken.
- Be a leader in identifying trend of issues, provide suggestions to improve quality of software
- Develop and document efficient methods for handling commonly recurring issues.
- Research, test, or verify proper functioning of software patches and hotfixes
- Drive the hotfix releases to production
- Willing to do testing & automation, if needed
- Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering or Computer Science degree or equivalent
- 7+ years of Production Support experience
- Strong skills in data analysis, relational database and SQL knowledge
- Experience in creating complex SQL and Unix scripts
- Ability to read and understand Java code
- Able to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Strong analytical-reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a wide variety of teams
- Expertise with Jenkins, Cypress, Jira, and TestRail, and SQL
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrates characteristics to work respectfully and effectively with all levels of employees, to achieve mutual goals.
- Must have excellent attention to detail, accuracy, use good judgment, prioritization skills and be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Self-directed; team player, takes initiative, proactively addresses problems; can work with minimal oversight.
- Results driven with positive energy, desire to overachieve and continuous learning and improvement.
- Desire to learn new technologies