Revance is building a premium aesthetics category focused on differentiated products, improved outcomes, and an elevated experience for healthcare professionals (HCPs) and patients. Revance is a biotechnology company focused on innovative aesthetic and therapeutic offerings, including our next-generation investigational neuromodulator product, DaxibotulinumtoxinA for Injection and TEOXANE’s RHA® dermal filler collection. We have performed a total of 2.6 million facial injectable procedures in 2018. The U.S. facial aesthetics opportunity for neuromodulators and dermal fillers stands at $ 2.2 billion.
We are innovating new therapeutic treatments that meaningfully transform patient experiences in muscle movement and pain disorders. Revance’s therapeutic pipeline seeks to bring innovation to multiple indications in muscle movement and pain disorders. We aspire to a culture that embodies our values of Speed, Audacious, Grit, and Empathy; that all our employees feel valued, developed, engaged and empowered in making a difference, disrupting and improving the aesthetics and therapeutics markets for our patients
The HintMD platform enables our partners to put their customers at the center of every business decision by leveraging the power of human insights. The HintMD platform is a key partner to connect our clients to target customers and uncover actionable insights that drive ROI. More and more partners are adopting HintMD’s platform to make smarter business decisions through the ease of their customers’ payment experience as well as in their competitive positioning. HintMD is committed to success and our team includes successful entrepreneurs, industry experts and people passionate about making a difference in our customers’ lives.
• Support the design and development of data strategy to build high performance systems, focus on data quality and integrity, and system integration validation, including database/backend testing and ETL.
• Help define the high-level Data and ETL strategy.
• Work closely with Product team, QA Engineers, SME’s to determine appropriate data sources for building custom data models.
• Learn and contribute to the design of data management and any future
transformation of the Data environment landscape.
• Contribute to the creation of a scalable automation framework with a focus on data integrity, configurability, low complexity, and test case reuse.
• Driving development of data products in collaboration with data analysts.
• Design our data models for optimal storage and retrieval and to meet critical product and business requirements.
• Build Advanced Monitoring and Alerting Systems.
• Integrating 3rd party systems, using their API’s to pull and provide Insights on the data.
• Reviewing and interpreting business requirements and translating them into data models for
catering ad-hoc reporting capabilities.
• Demonstrate flexibility as needed, put out fires (not literally) and troubleshooting when required.
• Should have 8+ years of strong SQL and Python development and with hands-on experience in ETL Development and building Star Schema/Snowflake Schema’s in Data Warehouse.
• Proficient in writing complex SQL and ETL process.
• Experience in AWS Kinesis, Firehose, Kafka, Flink, Airflow, Docker, DMS, Lambda, Spark.
• Experience in ETL and BI/Reporting tools like Matillion, Looker, Periscope, Quicksights.
• Experience in Data Governance and Management.
• Very good understanding of REST based API.
• Experience with or understanding of model development lifecycle: feature engineering, model development and deployment, orchestration, feedback and monitoring
• Develop ETL scripts based on technical specifications/Data design documents and source to target mappings.
• Experience with ETL tools. Knowledge in Snowflake, Redshift and PostgreSQL is preferred.
• Experience working in finance, sales.
• Experience in AWS , GCP or Azure is preferred.
• Hands on experience with engineering developer tools- GIT, Dockerization, Continuous Integration frameworks etc
• Excellent analytical, troubleshooting skills, verbal and written communications skills.
• Experience working in a Scrum/Agile environment.