ReturnLogic is pioneering technology solutions for the modern retailer. Customer returns is a growing pain point for ecommerce retailers. It’s a problem that has gone largely unsolved… until now.
The challenge we face is developing a general technology solution that works for retailers that often have different workflows, policies, and needs. Fortunately, we’ve done our homework, and found product market fit. We’ve found the rest of the puzzle pieces, and we're assembling the team to put them together.
ReturnLogic is actively seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to help build and scale the ReturnLogic platform. A successful candidate will have a record of solving difficult problems, foster a culture of continuous learning, and enjoy digging deep into the domain when necessary. As the DevOps Engineer at ReturnLogic you’ll help define our DevOps culture and processes.
- Work with the rest of the engineering team to help ship code faster and more reliably
- Automate our deployment process by improving our CI/CD pipeline and release processes
- Work to increase the availability, efficiency, and performance of our infrastructure
- Facilitate the sharing of DevOps best practices with the rest of the engineering team
- Participate technical design meetings
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
We’re a company led by start-up people that like solving problems and building things. The leadership team is transparent and engages every last employee in the strategy, objectives, targets — and results.