ResourceMFG has a great opportunity for a Driver in Chatsworth, CA. with a cosmetic manufacture.
Hours: 11pm - 7:30am + Overtime and weekends
Accountable for movement of components and finished goods between manufacturing and distribution facilities
• Line Supply – movement of materials to and from the production lines and the warehouse.
• RF Tasking – movement of material using radio frequency devices
• Forklift and shuttle truck maintenance (basic)
• Responsible for the safest and most efficient operation of the shuttle truck, forklift, and pallet jacks.
• Notify area manager when anything abnormal occurs with the shuttle truck, forklift, or pallet jack.
• Assist in maintaining a clean and safe WIP storage and production area.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Must be a minimum age of 23 years old due to insurance purposes.
• Must have a valid California Drivers License with a DMV record free of any major traffic violations within the last three years.
• Must efficiently operate forklift and shuttle truck (will train)
• Must be familiar with general warehousing
• Some understanding of computer and RF skills preferred
• Must have proven ability to read, write and communicate in English
• Ability to do basic math, which includes but is not limited to additions, subtraction, division, multiplication, and percentages.
• Must adhere to company and departmental policies
• Must be able to work a reasonable amount of overtime when requested.
• Comprehensive Medical, Vision, Dental, life insurance, LTD and AD&D Insurance programs.
• Nine and one-half Holidays per year, (no waiting period).
• Fifteen days Paid Time Off (PTO) pro-rated from hire date.
• 401-K Plan
• Tuition Reimbursement