As a Processing Manager you will be responsible for the oversight of the Client Coordinators, processing of loans in the CORE and by Division Client Coordinators, ensuring timely loan processing, loan submission to underwriting and delivered to the Closing Department according to the Company's policies and procedures; works with the Assistant Vice President(s) of CORE Fulfillment overseeing the activities of the Client Coordinators and Processing Coordinators; promotes quality work, customer service and related activities including working with Management, Underwriting, Loan Consultants, Closers, Builder staff and title companies; performs direct supervisory duties of department staff and coordinates staff for coverage in all related areas of the department.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for a national view of the pipelines working with Client Coordinators and Processing Coordinators in prioritizing work between loan submissions, commitment letters, customer contact, resubmissions, appraisal, and title orders and closing projections. Ensure we meet our "non-negotiables".
- Work with Client Coordinator Trainers in the ongoing training needs of the processing team
- Responsible for customer satisfaction survey responses and tracking by Client Coordinator
- Work with Processing AVP to create efficiencies and foster better communication and relationships with builder divisions
- Troubleshooting with Client Coordinators and Processing Coordinators
- Coverage for team members
- Assist processing and origination staff with structuring loans as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
Sound Like You?
You might be just who we're looking for if you have…
- 5+ years of loan processing experience required
- Three+ years Lead/Management experience with a strong emphasis on coaching and development preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, bachelor's degree preferred
- Thorough knowledge of all mortgage industry departments
- Problem solving
- Conflict resolution
- The Processing Manager must have a thorough and comprehensive understanding of all FHA, VA, FNMA, FHLMC, USDA guidelines and correspondent overlays