We have a Supply Chain Manager position located in San Jose , CA.Job Requirements
• Coordinate global supply chain activities with manufacturing & engineering departments to acquire material in a cost effective & timely manner for target commodity.
• Own delivering lowest Total Cost to meet margin requirements for the commodity managed based on product priorities.
• Acquire & maintain technical understanding of related parts. Work with design teams & local procurement to drive value engineering activities w/ suppliers
• Recommend cost saving proposals including make-versus-buy analysis, alternative sourcing based on industry benchmarking, trends, & direction.
• Maintain knowledge of emerging technologies & business trends & incorporate into the strategic sourcing plan, where appropriate; evaluate price trends, market trends, & manufacturing process that impact overall commodity performance.