RCM Health Care Services has a full-time opportunity for an experienced Occupational Therapist to work in a School System in NYC. Candidate must be finger printed to work in NYC.
Full-Time Occupational Therapist (OT), New York, NY
- Develop a plan of care for each physical therapy patient.
- Provide skilled occupational therapy services / interventions in accordance with physician orders.
- Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates and modifies care to meet goals of occupational therapy interventions.
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Must have graduated from an accredited school.
- Current NY license as an Occupational Therapist / OT or proactively in the process of the application process for current state licensure as an Occupational Therapist / OT
- Must be finger printed to work in NYC
- 2-3 years of work experience, but new grads will also be considered
- Experience working with children preferred