Established HVAC contractor is seeking a Field Service Technician responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing & repair.
Our Technicians also provide preventative maintenance (PM) inspections and responds to emergency service calls on equipment including commercial ice machines, coolers, freezers, HVAC units and more.
- Fluent in English (speak, read & write)
- Bilingual is a plus
- Minimum of 2 + years experience as an HVAC & HVAC&R technician
- EPA Certification
- Clean, valid drivers license with acceptable driving record
- Own tools
- Able to do some heavy lifting
- Able to work overtime when necessary, weekends & holidays (rotating)
- Posses a "can do attitude" & be a team player!
- Install, troubleshoot, diagnose, service & repair commercial/industrial refrigeration equipment
- Install, troubleshoot, diagnose, service & repair residential a/c equipment
- Preventative maintenance on a/c & refrigeration equipment
- Treat customers and employees with respect, courtesy and professionalism
- Complete service calls in a timely manner
- Communicate effectively with customers, manager & dispatcher
- Participate in a normal rotation of after-hours and weekend on-call schedule
- Identify new customers and additional opportunities within existing accounts
- Maintain service Vehicle
- Order parts and complete customer invoicing electronically using a mobile device
- Test equipment after preventative maintenance or repair
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Experience working on refrigeration equipment such as; ice machines, walk in/ reach in coolers and freezers.
- Experience in HVAC equipment, reach in & walk in coolers & freezers etc.
- Strong electrical, electronic, and mechanical skills
- Strong customer communication skills
- 100% dedication to working hard, being on time, and staying organized
- Maintain a good personal appearance
- Maintain a Valid Driver License with a good driving record