We are a fast-growing, profitable data science and software start-up with offices in Europe and the US. Our People team in Berlin is looking for outstanding individuals to help us recruit the smartest engineers from the best universities and the most innovative companies in the world. We take pride in building an influential network of the most talented engineers globally that extends well beyond our company. As a part of the team, you will be able to develop new recruiting approaches, make an impact, but also learn and grow with the company. You will get involved in a broad range of topics from recruiting to broader people topics. As we continuously strive to improve how we attract the best people, you will get the chance to innovate, create new initiatives, and be involved in decision-making processes. You will be provided with comprehensive financial and logistical resources to assist in trying new ways to recruit the best people for us. You will play an important part in helping us build the best recruiting program in the world. You will be a member of QuantCo’s People Team, composed of economists, astrophysicists, mathematicians, and public policy experts educated at Harvard, LMU, and Yale. We have worked as researchers at Stanford and Columbia, as consultants at McKinsey, and as chief of staff at major international NGOs, which enables us to seamlessly incorporate and communicate QuantCo’s goals and values. About the job:
- Define a strategy: You will develop, refine, and plan your recruiting strategy together with the HR team.
- Build a network: You will help us grow our network within the tech and data community, identify new recruitment channels and actively develop and promote our employer brand. In addition to finding engineering candidates, you will identify and build relationships with promising students and faculty at some of the most prestigious universities in the U.S. and Europe.
- Accompany the candidates: You are responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and you make sure they have a unique personalized experience in interviewing with us. As hiring the right people is crucial to our business, you pay attention to details but continuously innovate and improve our current processes.
- Partner with our key decision-makers: You will work together closely with team leads and senior managers on identifying recruiting needs and targets to find and attract the right talent for QuantCo.
- A team player with outstanding relation-building and communication skills, and with a strong interest in working with and learning from engineers
- Excited to source candidates and nurture a network of top talent
- Able to see solutions and opportunities that others do not see
- Committed and reliable, and you bring a good balance of pragmatism and perfectionism
- Fluent in English and have at least some conversational proficiency in German
- You bring an understanding of trends in software/tech
- You have already gained experience as a tech recruiter at a fast-growing startup