Pyx Health serves everyone through unwavering commitment to compassionate service, companionship, and humanity.
To tackle loneliness, where it matters most, for everyone who needs it.
? Core Values
- Innovation and Creativity
- Compassionate Communication
A good candidate for the position will have experience performing both manual tests and writing automated tests in a fast-paced start-up like environment. They will also have a strong understanding of agile and how automated tests fit into various SDLCs. Experience in functional, integration, smoke and regression testing in a continuous integration pipeline is proffered. In previous roles leading stake holders and fellow team members in user acceptance testing is a plus. Having worked in healthcare or having worked with cloud-based infrastructure like Azure or AWS are bonuses.
- 3 years of manual testing experience
- 2 years of writing automated scripts
- 1 year of working with Selenium
- Deep understanding of the DOM
- Ability to design, develop and execute test scripts
- Basic understanding of API testing
- An author of solid, complete and concise bug reports
- Can write both technical and non-technical documentation
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Pyx Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Pyx Health is committed to building a workplace and community where diversity and inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.