We are looking for an experienced Managing Director to join our growing team in Jacksonville. The successful candidate has experience working in a fast-paced startup during a period of hypergrowth and has a passion for partnering with business leaders to deliver impactful talent solutions. We are looking for a leader who will be a strategic thought partner with a roll up your sleeves attitude.
- Build and manage a growing Talent Acquisition team.
- Ensure strong pipeline and sourcing avenues are developed to attract the talent we need for continued growth.
- Develop metrics to assess effectiveness and ROI of different channels.
- Manage, lead, and continue to develop Current's talent team, working with each member to define career goals and trajectory and align ambitions with company needs.
- Develop partnerships and establish relationships with hiring managers and external vendors.
- Ensure we create opportunities for underrepresented populations at Current in every step.
- Optimize internal database and any other systems to improve efficiency and deliver reports that help us understand the talent funnel.
- Manage a team of strong talent acquisition staff.
- Amplify our unique, amazing culture by creating, maintaining and elevating our employer brand.
- 8+ years progressive Talent Acquisition experience, preferable in Healthcare, high growth, fast paced, highly engaged, start-up environment
- 4+ years recruiting experience
- Demonstrated background building and managing all aspects of a staffing team
- Understands the drivers and able to report to show impact and results
- Experience managing a team
- Superb communication and relationship skills
- Results/action orientation with strong planning and execution skills
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus program
- Flexible vacation policy
Medical, Dental and Vision premiumsJob Requirements