In our 28th year, PSCI is thriving now more than ever! Due to an increase in business growth, we are looking to hire a highly-motivated recruiter who is seeking to advance professionally within a well-established and respected firm.
Are you a talented, charismatic recruiting professional who is eager to be rewarded for your hard work?
As a Technical Recruiter, you will partner with our business development team to find and attract the best talent for our clients. Candidates for the position must be driven, goal-oriented and competitive, with a “can do!” attitude.
We offer a competitive base salary plus bonus, an excellent benefit program, and opportunities for growth within our successful team.
YOU ARE AN IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU:
• Have a proven track record in - and an enthusiasm for - recruiting and/or staffing
• Possess exceptional interpersonal, communication, networking and relationship-building skills.
• Have a strong work ethic and a high degree of integrity.
• Gain a sense of pride in helping people find jobs and advance their careers.
• Are looking for a position in which you can work independently within a team environment, have a work/life balance, and be part of a dynamic culture that supports your growth.Job Requirements
• Create and utilize recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates and evaluate candidates’ strengths, with the support of the business development team.
• Search and identify candidates through various sourcing methods (job boards, networking, referrals, etc).
• Qualify and attract candidates, including pre-screening and interviewing.
• Develop and maintain a pipeline of candidates/consultants/contacts to allow for a timely response to clients’ current and future needs.
• Work effectively with the business development team to determine market trends and availability of resources and skill sets. Be a trusted resource for clients by providing timely market intelligence.
• Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates.
• Check references and conduct any other pre-employment checks.