This locally owned thriving Phoenix business is looking for a highly organized and energetic person to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who thinks it's fun to work in a friendly, fast-paced small business and takes pride in their work. We need someone that is not afraid to handle multiple tasks and interact directly with customers. We need a proactive, positive problem-solver to make our team even better and more productive.
As a Sales Assistant, you are responsible for handling various tasks related to the administrative support of the showroom, allowing the Management and Sales team to concentrate on sales, members, and prospects. This will include greeting clients as they enter the office, answering telephone calls, handling customer service-related requests, etc.
Other responsibilities for the Sales Assistant will include:
- Following shipments and notifying Account Managers, Members, and Clients when received
- Maintaining a level of basic knowledge about flooring products and updating product knowledge on an as-needed basis through online resources, and other training opportunities
- Communicating any concerns from members to Account Managers
- Greeting clients as they enter the office
- Maintaining showroom's sample system
The Sales Assistant must have good follow-up skills and strong attention to detail in order to be considered.
Other requirements for the Sales Assistant include:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to courteously answer telephone calls and write business correspondence
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and Internet communications software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to understand and communicate numerical data
- Ability to calculate simple figures and amount
- Proven strength of following through on commitments
We believe in offering our employees competitive pay of $14-16/hour based on experience and is overtime eligible. We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and paid vacation. To learn more about pay and benefits, please apply today!