We want YOU to join our team in Austin as a Manufacturing Support Technician. We are seeking all levels of manufacturing technicians for our operation in Austin, TX. You will be responsible for assisting the Fabrication Department with documentation and other various activities.
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enters incoming orders into MRP/ERP system.
- Performs data entry in MRP/ERP system to support Production Coordinator, Technical Group and management
- Prints and files various manufacturing documentation.
- Assembles documentation for quote packets and job packets as needed.
- Assists in Doc Control tasks.
- Assists purchasing with documentation and requests for quote.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Buffing parts
- Hands-on work with tools, holding materials, bagging parts
- Conducting testing involving helium leak, high pressure, hydro pressure testing experience
• Reading measuring tapes/etc.Job Requirements
We are looking for a qualified individual with a good track record. Someone that is looking for a future with the company and willing to put the time in. You MUST be a team player. As well as take PRIDE in your work and the product you are producing. This is not just a job it is a HOME.
WE look for an understanding of the 3 PILLARS of Manufacturing
PRODUCTIVITY - - SAFETY - - QUALITY
- Highly motivated
- Able to handle multiple functions
- Initiative and independent judgment
If this sounds like you and you have read this far, take the next step and apply NOW
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must effectively communicate information across all levels of business.
- Must be detail oriented and organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Proven computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite products, especially Excel and Word.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
2+ years with data entry experience. Manufacturing experience a plus.