Apartment Leasing Consultant
Are you a Leasing Consultant that is passionate about helping people find their new home?
Are you a Leasing Agent looking for your next career move that offers a career path to property management?
Do your Apartment and Multi-Family Leasing Consultant experience include strong sales skills and exceptional customer service abilities?
If you are a Leasing Consultant looking for a team that helps get you to the next level, we would love to talk with you today!
To discover more about how you can grow with us, click the Apply button now!
Why join the team at Price Brothers?
- An excellent salary, commission, benefits, and recognition programs.
- One of the best training programs in the industry.
- They promote from within, providing you a stable career path.
Your new role:
You will be responsible for all activities related to apartment rentals, move-ins, and lease renewals. Our Leasing Consultants interact directly with prospective and current residents to achieve the property's maximum occupancy. This includes generating and handling traffic, qualifying prospects, leasing apartments, and preparing lease documentation.
A day in the life of a Leasing Consultant:
- Respond to phone inquiries to generate prospective resident visits to the property in a timely fashion.
- Maintain a 35% closing ratio on prospects.
- Assist with marketing strategies both on-site and off-site and generate new business contacts.
- You are responsible for all paperwork, credit checks, and onboarding processes for new and existing residents.
- Create monthly and weekly reports for leasing productivity, vacancies, traffic flow, and marketing efforts.
- Assure that all money is processed properly, within 25 to 48 hours.
Skills you need to succeed:
- Strong human relations and customer service skills, with the ability to maintain a professional image.
- Knowledge of Fair Housing Laws.
- Be flexible and a team player.
- Computer proficiency including but not limited to Microsoft Office products.
- Exceptional sales techniques.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid Driver’s License
What you get in return:
- Compensation with bonus is $25,000 to $40,000 and exceptional benefits. We have one of the best training programs in our industry, supporting on-going sales, service, and technical skills development.
- To discover more about how you can grow with us, submit your resume today!
- Price Brothers and its affiliates are an equal employment opportunity employer that encourages personal and professional development. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Key Words: Apartment, Apartment Leasing Consultant, Leasing Agent, Multi-Family Leasing, Rentals, Rental, Property Management, Property Manager