We are looking for an experienced engineer to design and build the user-interfaces that solve a challenging problem. How do we take the unfamiliar tools of cybersecurity and give organizations the familiar tools of email and file sharing that they use in their everyday business. The role of this position will be the primary development of our web application.
We are a small team so you will work on projects both independently and with others, at times working with QA or Support to help debug issues coming internally and externally. Time management and communication are key. With a small team comes impact. You will have a role in helping shape not only the product, but the company as well.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or related experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience building one-page applications with Angular or a related framework (React, Vue, etc.)
- Experience building user interfaces with HTML and CSS
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with compiled CSS (Sass, etc.)
- Excellent software architectural skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- An eye for design (examples would be great)
- Experience in security software or a strong interest in learning