PCE is a leader in the consulting industry. We are seeking a Customer Service Agent who is career minded and posses unmatched people skills. This entry level position has the opportunity to grow into management within 10-12 month of being with our firm. As a result of our clients quickly expanding and our excellent customer service retention, there are new openings in the Houston area.
Our firm has enjoyed unprecedented growth so far this year. We are focused on developing and executing personable strategies designed to generate new customers for our clients. We do this by providing great customer service experience to our clients and building long-lasting relationships.
In today’s dynamic and changing marketplace, the art of verbal communication has been lost, we believe business is simple; acquire new customers and keep them happy. The most effective way for us to grow in market share is through creating long lasting relationships with our customers and providing great customer service experiences.
- Customer Service
- Client acquisition and retention
- Training current employees
- Entry level management training
- Full time Leadership mentoring
- Human resource duties
- 2 or 4 year college degree (relevant work experience)
- Great communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Competitive and goal driven
- Strong student mentality
- Experience training others
- Can work independently or in a group