Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2019 sales of $28 billion (€25 billion). We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde’s industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at [ Link Removed ] .
In this role, you will provide administrative support to a group of 50+ technology professionals at the Linde Technology Center. Position reports to Director Metals, Combustion & Energy R&D and provides administrative support for multiple R&D groups. Duties include preparation of technical documents, memos, reports, charts and database management. Manages routine office work, and continually looks for opportunities to improve office efficiency and work processes. Supports group safety and compliance program. Regularly works with business confidential, technical information and maintains high level of confidentiality. Position also works closely with R&D, Human Resources, Technology Planning and other corporate groups on non-routine assignments. Successful candidates will be able to manage multiple priorities, make recommendations or act independently to solve problems, and communicate critical information on a timely basis.
- Provide effective and timely administrative support including document preparation, travel arrangements, meeting planning, attendance administration, office supply inventory, group collections, shipping
- Maintain group Sharewaves site, manage user access, process documents
- Edit and format technical documents, publish to EDMS, distribute accordingly
- Administer Kronos time-card entry and Project Cost Allocation Tool web-based time-card systems for multiple groups within R&D, including project/resource setup, timesheet compliance, and training
- Coordinate safety meetings and laboratory inspections, maintain electronic library of SOPs, laboratory inspections and chemical inventories, support safety program compliance and action item follow-up, support group PHAs and Chemical Hygiene Plan updates
- Enter and maintain JDE requisitions, coordinate purchasing and shipping w/ procurement, Perceptive Concept invoice approval and dispute resolution w/ accounts payable
- Enterprise Asset Management preventative maintenance schedule for Metals, Combustion & Energy Applications R&D
- Maintain Outlook databases and lab notebooks for Technology groups
- Provide back-up administrative support to other groups on site, coordinate R&D and LTC site activities
- Utilize software skills, data analysis and organizational skills to assist with training, monthly reporting, and non-routine assignments
- Identify processes to improve department workflow and efficiency
- AAS or equivalent experience
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong computer skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.