Permanent Work from Home Position, Full-Time
Are you a self-starter, looking for the next career opportunity? Let’s talk!
We have a full-time, remote position available for an experienced FHA, VA, conventional mortgage underwriter. Does this describe you?
- Advocate. You leave no stone unturned to find a way to approve a credit-worthy application.
- Juggler. You’re able to multitask and adequately manage your time.
- Student. You never finish learning and are constantly keeping up with new guidelines.
- Decision Maker. You are fair and straightforward in all of your judgements and issue sound decisions.
- Story-Teller. You are able to walk others through your decisions and effectively communicate your needs.
We are looking for a professional to underwrite residential mortgages in compliance with company, investor, and regulatory standards. The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of all applicable regulations and guidelines and is able to apply them in the review process.
Experience and Certification Requirements:
- Encompass experience required
- DE required
- SAR/LAPP a bonus
Why should you consider Platinum Home Mortgage?
- Stability. We have been in business since 1993 and have weathered many industry storms (and will continue to do so). The average tenure of our underwriting staff is 10 years at Platinum.
- Career Path Opportunities. We enjoy personal growth among our teams and provide an opportunity to progress careers.
- Innovation. It’s how we separate ourselves for other lenders. It’s what gives our customers more options, including a Touchless Mortgage to keep them safe, and allows us to continue to increase corporate growth.
- History. For nearly three decades, Platinum Home Mortgage has served America as one of the nation’s premier lenders. We pride ourselves on innovative home financing solutions, offering more home loan programs than many other lenders.
- Complete underwriting review of loan files
- Evaluating mortgage credit risk associated with underwriting residential secondary market and portfolio mortgage loans
- Understanding underwriting decisions/guidelines and conditions
- Stay abreast of underwriting guidelines
- Identifying, analyzing, and evaluating loan risk by underwriting conventional and government loans to investor and agency underwriting guidelines